Alexa, Pay My Bills
iPay QuickPay allows you to easily access your Bill Pay account on any Alexa-enabled device, all with a simple voice command. You can ask Alexa to make payments, provide your payment history and check your scheduled payments. You can even make person-to-person payments using iPay QuickPay. Simply add the person as a payee in your bill pay account and then you can tell Alexa who to pay and when.
In order to use iPay QuickPay, you'll first need a Bill Pay account. If you don't have an account yet, you can contact us for help getting started. Below you'll find step-by-step instructions for setting up iPay QuickPay.
First, you’ll need to add Alexa to your bill pay account. Here’s how:
1. Log in to your Bill Pay account
2. Select the “My account” tab
3. Go to the Voice bill pay section and select “Add Alexa”
4. Answer the challenge questions
5. Create your credentials and submit
Then you can link your bill pay account to iPay QuickPay.
1. Open the Alexa App on your mobile device
2. Search for the iPay QuickPay skill and choose “Enable to Use”
3. Enter the voice bill pay credentials created within Bill Pay
4. Create a 4-digit PIN that you will remember — this PIN will be requested every time you launch iPay QuickPay
5. Select “I agree, Link Account”
Now you’re ready to make a payment.
1. Say, “Alexa, start iPay QuickPay”
2. When prompted, provide your 4-digit PIN
3. Tell Alexa the company or person you’d like to pay, the amount of the payment and the payment date
4. Alexa will confirm your payment has been scheduled