Are you ready to join LOC?
Already a Member?
If you are already a member and wish to add an account (checking, sub-savings, money fund) to an existing membership account, please give us a call or text us at 800.837.4562, and we will be happy to help you with that request over the phone.
Not a Member and Want to Join?
It’s easy to become a member of LOC Credit Union!
Membership is open to anyone who lives, works, worships, attends school or in the State of Michigan.
A current or eligible member's immediate family (spouse, sibling, child, grandchild, parent, grandparent) or an individual living in the same household of a current or eligible member can also join LOC.
For Business Members:
Your business must be located within Livingston or Southwest Oakland Counties to qualify or all owners must qualify individually for membership.
Requirements to Open an Account
To open an account, you will need:
- A minimum of $5 for your savings account. This represents your membership share with us and must remain on deposit while a member
- Your driver’s license or another form of government-issued photo ID
- Social security number (including that of your child if opening an account he or she)
Switch Your Checking Account to LOC Today!
Switching your existing Checking Accounts over to LOC Credit Union doesn't need to be a hassle. We've made it easier than ever with ClickSWITCH.
In as little as 10 minutes, switch all of your direct deposits and automatic payments to your existing Checking Account at LOC Credit Union. This eliminates the hassle of having to contact each business and helps to ensure that you don't miss a payment during your account transition.
How it Works:
1. For a quick and easy process, login to Digital Banking and hover over the Accounts Tab and click on "Account Switching"
2. You can also get the process started by visiting the ClickSWITCH portal.
3. Switch your direct deposits and automatic payments: Use your old account to automatically find and move all recurring transactions.
4. Get notifications as it works for you: The solution does the work for you, receive real-time updates and get notified when it's done.