Transfers & Payments Made Easy!
Thanks to our new Digital Banking Solution, you can easily pay your monthly loan payment or transfer funds directly to your LOC account from any other financial institution quickly, safely and securely. You can setup up accounts for recurring transfers or payments or perform one-time payment transfers whenever you need it all without having to login to multiple sites. These accounts span across other checking and savings accounts, loans, credit cards, mortgages and more.
Adding External Accounts for Transfers and Payments into LOC Accounts
- Log in to Online Banking
- From the Dashboard hover over Money Movement and click on "Transfers & Payments"
- Select the "Classic" tab
- Underneath "Don't see the account you want to transfer to?" click on "Add an Account to Make a Transfer"
- Click on "Add an Account Instantly"
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Select your institution from pre-populated list or use the search function to find it
- You'll need to provide the account type, the routing number and the account number of the external account you're wishing to add. You can also add a nickname to help you tell which account is which
- Once successfully added, your accounts details will begin to come over (This process may take a couple minutes)
- These external accounts will now be viewable in the Accounts Widget and the Accounts Module within the Dashboard module
Funding Your Account or Paying Your LOC Loan With a Debit or Credit Card?
$7 Convenience Fee
- Debit or Credit Card to Deposit Account
- Debit or Credit Card to LOC Loan
If you are paying your LOC Credit Union loan with your LOC account, please use Digital Banking to perform this payment.