Your Homebuying Challenges
Our Unique Mortgage Solutions
Since the launch of our Real Estate Lending department earlier this year, our goal has been to become your lender of choice when it comes to all of your Real Estate needs. In addition to our 10,15, 20 and 30 year conventional Mortgages; Government, FHA and VA Loans; and Home Equity offerings, we've been busy behind the scenes working to provide you with a number of unique financing options when it comes to buying a home. While we know every buying situation is unique, we've crafted a number of different programs that could fit each of your financing needs.
Bridge Equity Loan Program
With LOC’s exclusive Home Equity Bridge Loan program, you can unlock the equity you already have in your current home to make a new home purchase or to improve your home just before sale or to pay off certain obligations to help quality for a new home purchase.
- Borrow up to 75% of your current homes value
- Provides you with an open line of credit to be used when needed
- Pay no interest until you advance on the line
- Provides you with a pre-approval letter for a new home purchase
Looking for the chance for financing on multiple properties? Look no further than our Blanket Loan. This unique offering allows you to use additional property equity for collateral for collecting loan-to value purposes.
- Provides opportunity for one mortgage on two properties
- Max 75% of combined appraised value of all properties involved
- Great opportunity to refinance a land contract on a second home or land
Do you have your sights set on a new condominium under construction or one that will be part of a future phase that you're interested in? If so, our non-warrantable condo option may be right for you.
- Financing available on new condos that are still under construction
- LTV up to 95% with PMI approval
- 30-year fixed program with a standard rate
If you're interested in learning more, please contact our Real Estate Lending Department at 248-919-5809 or RealEstate@loccreditunion.com. Our team of experts is standing by ready to get the process started for you.