Options to go short or long term.
If you want to earn more with your money than the rates on your savings account, but don’t want the risks of investing, a share certificate may be the savings solution you’re looking for. A minimum of $1,000 is required to open a certificate.
- Are available for terms ranging from 3 months to 5 years—the longer your term, the higher your rate may be
- Compound and pay dividends at maturity or monthly, depending on the term
- Can be used to fund a Traditional or Roth IRA
- Automatically renew at maturity for the same term at the current prevailing rate
Before opening a certificate, you will want to make sure you can do without the money for the duration of the term you’ve selected. You should also consider whether rates are likely to rise or fall in the future before you make your decision.
You can open a certificate by visiting a branch near you.
|Certificate & IRA Rates|
|Effective Date: Sunday, May 28th, 2023|
|Minimum certificate deposit of $1,000 required.|
|Account Type||Rate||APY||Dividends Paid||Penalties||Note|
|3 Month Cert / IRA||0.500%||0.500%||At Maturity||90 days*|
|6 Month Cert / IRA||1.500%||1.520%||At Maturity||90 days*|
|12 Month Cert / IRA||3.000%||3.040%||Monthly||180 days*|
|15 Month Cert / IRA||4.250%||4.330%||Monthly||180 days*||Auto-renews into a 12-month CD at maturity|
|18 Month Cert / IRA||3.500%||3.560%||Monthly||180 days*|
|22 Month Cert / IRA||4.500%||4.590%||Monthly||180 days*||Auto-renews into a 18-month CD at maturity|
|24 Month Cert / IRA||1.750%||1.760%||Monthly||180 days*|
|36 Month Cert / IRA||1.750%||1.760%||Monthly||180 days*|
|48 Month Cert / IRA||2.000%||2.020%||Monthly||180 days*|
|60 Month Cert / IRA||2.000%||2.020%||Monthly||180 days*|
APY = Annual Percentage Yield
A minimum of $1,000 is required to purchase all Share Certificates.
* Penalty for early withdrawal of funds may apply on Certificate products.