Here's how it works:
- While in the LOC Mobile App, select the "Mobile Deposit" icon from the bottom menu bar
- Read the Notice and select the "Got it, let's go" button
- Review the Mobile Deposit Disclosure (scroll to the bottom of the disclosure) and select "Accept"
- Select the account in which you want to deposit the funds
- Enter the amount of the check
- In addition to your signature and account number, you must write in the endorsement area "For Mobile Deposit Only at LOCCU"
- Place the check on a flat surface, with a dark background and take a photo of both sides of your signed check with your mobile device's camera.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Confirm your details and press the "Submit" button
Select Deposit Checks, the account you wish to deposit to, enter the amount of your check and sign the back of your check and your account number. In addition to your signature and account number, you must also write in the endorsement area "For Mobile Deposit Only at LOCCU"
You will then be prompted to capture a photo of the front and back of your endorsed check with your mobile device. Be sure to capture a clear picture with all 4 corners of the check in your mobile device’s camera screen. Then submit your deposit. After your deposit is submitted, you will receive a confirmation message on your mobile device along with an email confirmation.
You are eligible if you have a supported device, the LOC app on your device, and if you:
- Age 16 or older
- Have a Checking account
- Are current on all your LOC loans
- Don’t have any negative LOC account balances
Mobile Deposit is a feature available in our Apple and Android apps to eligible users. Call us at 800.837.4562 to verify your eligibility for this service. Mobile Deposit is only available using one of our apps, and not in online banking or mobile web banking.
Members may deposit up to $5,000 per day. This includes eligible business members. The following checks are not eligible for Mobile Deposit:
- Foreign checks
- Altered checks
- Incomplete items
- Non-negotiable items
- Non-readable or non-visible MICR line items
- Torn or damaged checks
You may also want to check the surface the check is on when you are taking a picture and the lighting to ensure there are no issues with the image.
Members may deposit up to $5,000 per day. This includes eligible business members.
Usually within 10 minutes unless a hold is applied or the item requires review. Common reasons a hold is applied include: large deposit amounts, third party checks, deposited checks returned unpaid, etc.
When the funds are available, you will be able to see the amount in the available balance of the account you selected when you submitted the mobile deposit. You may need to logout and log back in to see the deposited item reflected in your balance.
Yes. You should see an option for "View Activity" when you are in the Mobile Deposit section. When you select View Activity, you will see a list of checks deposited.
No, only the check amount, date of deposit, deposit account and status will be listed.
Keep the check for 60 days. After 60 days and confirmation of deposit (via your account history online or monthly account statement) you may destroy the check if you wish.
There is no cost to deposit a check using the LOC Mobile apps.
You Might Also Like
Keep a pulse on your accounts by having important information sent to you by email, SMS text or Push Notifications.
Get Savvy With Your Money
SavvyMoney is a comprehensive credit score program in our Digital Banking Solution that instantly provides you with free credit score analysis, your full credit report, monitoring, credit alerts, and personalized offers—all in one dashboard!
Quickly turn your mobile device or smart watch into your preferred method of payment for purchases in-store, online and within apps.