Make every dollar matter.
One of the most important aspects of your finances is saving—especially for those expected and unanticipated expenses. This will keep you from relying on credit to pay in these situations. Options include:
- Regular Savings - This account is required when you join and represents your member share and must remain on deposit in order to keep your membership active. It also acts as an overdraft option for your checking account. Regular Savings accounts are available to members of our Quacker and Teen Club programs.
- Christmas Club- Save separately from your holiday shopping. Your money is automatically transferred to your checking account in November but is available to you at any time without penalty.
- Vacation Club Account – Save separately for that dream vacation.
All savings accounts:
- Earn dividends compounded daily and paid quarterly*
- Are available via Digital Banking. You can also use automated telephone banking for balance, transaction history and transfers
Wanting to plan for a big trip or start saving for your next big purchase? You can now easily setup Savings Goals within our Digital Banking platform. Simply hover over the "Financial Planning" tab and "Financial Wellness." From there, click on the "Savings Goal" tab to get started!
* $100 minimum balance required to earn dividends if age 18 or older.