The Digital Banking Solution You've Been Waiting For
Our new Digital Banking offers an intuitive and robust solution that will offer a seamless experience, regardless of the device you're using. In addition to a consistent experience across all of your devices, there are a number of new features and added functionality that you're going to love. Whether you're on vacation or working from home, our new Digital Banking Solution has you covered anytime, anywhere.
- Native mobile apps for Apple iOS and Android OS featuring Snapshot allowing you to view account balances and last five transactions before logging in
- Check account balances and review your transaction history
- Easily transfer money or make payments to your LOC Credit Union accounts, with other LOC members and between accounts held at other financial institutions
- Add and monitor your accounts outside of LOC for full circle view of all of your account activity in one convenient location
- Comprehensive credit score analysis, reporting and more
- Control your LOC debit cards with our Card Management tool
- Deposit checks remotely with Mobile Deposit
- Make loan and credit card payments
- Make payments and setup payees with Bill Pay
- Customized email and text alerts based on your selected criteria, including new Push Notification alerts to your mobile device
- Financial Wellness tools for analyzing your spending habits and setting savings goals
- Quickly apply for a LOC loan or open a new checking, additional savings or money fund account
- Clean transaction descriptions to help you more easily identify and track transactions
- Ability to establish stronger passwords and 2-Factor Authentication for logging in
- Easily schedule an appointment at any one of our Financial Success Centers
- Send secure messages to our team for assistance with your account
With this feature available in our Mobile App, depositing a check to your account has never been easier, faster and more convenient.
- While in the LOC Mobile App, select the "Mobile Deposit" icon from the bottom menu bar
- Read the Notice and select the "Got it, let's go" button
- Review the Mobile Deposit Disclosure (scroll to the bottom of the disclosure) and select "Accept"
- Select the account in which you want to deposit the funds
- Enter the amount of the check i
- In addition to your signature and account number, you must also write in the endorsement area "For Mobile Deposit Only at LOCCU"
- Place the check on a flat surface, with a dark background and take a photo of both sides of your signed check with your mobile device's camera. (You may first have to enable Camera Access in the LOC Mobile App)
- Then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Confirm your details and press the "Submit" button
Our free online bill pay service provides the flexibility to pay who you want, when you want, using a single, secure website. Bill Pay offers the ability to:
- Make single or schedule recurring payments
- Receive your bills electronically, if your biller provides that option
- Create categories to better organize and track your payees and payments
- More conveniently send money to an individual via an email address
- Set up payment and/or account activity alerts, which can be delivered via email or text
- See how a payment is made--whether electronically or by check
- Pay bills using the LOC Mobile App
- Use an Alexa-enabled device to pay bills, make payments, provide payment history and check scheduled payments with QuickPay
To get started, hover over the Money Movement tab in Online Banking and select Bill Pay. We do recommend that all previous Bill Pay users review their existing payees and payment information to ensure everything came over during the upgrade process. If you see any payments that aren’t scheduled that were scheduled before or if any other information is missing, please reach out to our Contact Center.
If you are experiencing issues with Bill Pay and would like to verify a payment or make a payment, please contact Bill Pay Support at 800.273.2481.
With our new Digital Banking Solution, you'll be able to setup a lot of the same alerts you previously used, in addition to some other great ones. It's important to note that any existing alerts you had setup previously in Online Banking, will need be setup again in our new Digital Banking platform.
In addition to the Email and SMS text alert options previously available you'll be able to setup Push Notifications for your Mobile Device. Some alerts, like changes to your account profile, are set-up as default to help protect your accounts. While these alerts cannot be turned off, you can edit how you wish to receive these type of alerts. You'll be able to setup a variety of alerts for:
- Account balances
- Loan balances
- Loan payment due date
- Automatic withdrawals and deposits
- And more