What's happening at LOC and a library of financial tips and tricks.
News & Financial Fitness Tips - All
- LOC Voted Best Metro Detroit Credit Union
(May 8, 2023)
LOC Credit Union (LOC) has been named Best Credit Union in the 2022 Best of Best Detroit Awards sponsored by the Detroit Free Press.
- LOC's Financial Literacy Program Kicks Off This Spring!
(March 16, 2023)
Whether you are starting out on your financial journey or are a lifelong learner, we have great ideas and helpful advice to set or keep you on the right path of financial health!
- LOC Credit Union is Coming to Brighton
(March 13, 2023)
We recently closed on the purchase of a property in Brighton for the construction of a full-service branch.
- The LOC 5K Color Run Returns! Register Today!
(February 27, 2023)
The LOC Color Run at Farmington Founders Festival is taking place on Saturday, July 22. Registration is now open!
- Digital ID Now Available
(February 15, 2023)
A new safer and more secure method to verifiy your account is now available with Digital ID.
- Building Better Money Habits
(February 9, 2023)
If finances are a source of worry in your life, you’re not alone. Check out these helpful tips to start building better money habits today.
- Start the New Year Off on the Right Financial Foot
(December 7, 2022)
With 2023 here, we want to ensure you and your finances are ready for the New Year and beyond.
- How to Stay Safe From Common Holiday Scams
(November 10, 2022)
Every year, thousands of people fall victims to holiday scams and this year will likely be no different. Thankfully, there are a number of different ways you can help protect you and your finances.
- In the Market for a Used Vehicle? Consider These Tips Before Your Purchase
(October 12, 2022)
While it’s easy to focus on the numbers like the age of the car, mileage and cost, you also want to make sure to select a car that fits your needs for however long you expect to have it.
- Welcome MemberFocus Members!
(September 1, 2022)
We've put together a complete guide to help welcome you to the LOC Credit Union family.
- Easily Update Your Card Information Online with CardUpdatr (July 15, 2022)
- Upgrades Coming to the LOC Mobile App
(June 3, 2022)
Exciting updates are coming to the LOC Mobile App soon!
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages. Are They Right For You?
(May 18, 2022)
In a rising rate environment, have you considered how an Adjustable-Rate Mortgage could help your hunt for a new home?
- LOC Credit Union Members Officially Approve Merger with MemberFocus Community Credit Union
(April 25, 2022)
Membership overwhelmingly approved the merger at their special meeting on Tuesday, April 26.
- Easily Select Birth Year While Resetting Password
(March 22, 2022)
Follow the link for some helpful tips to easily select your birth year.