What's happening at LOC and a library of financial tips and tricks.
News & Financial Fitness Tips - All
- The LOC 5K Color Run Returns! Register Today!
(May 16, 2022)
The LOC Color Run at Farmington Founders Festival is taking place on Saturday, July 16. Register Now
- LOC Credit Union Members Officially Approve Merger with MemberFocus Community Credit Union
(April 25, 2022)
Membership overwhelmingly approved the merger at their special meeting on Tuesday, April 26.
- Easily Select Birth Year While Resetting Password
(March 22, 2022)
Follow the link for some helpful tips to easily select your birth year.
- Our New Digital Banking Solution is Now Available!
(December 21, 2021)
Click the link above to learn more and get signed in today!
- Farmington Public Schools Celebrates 25-Year Partnership With LOC Credit Union
(October 7, 2021)
It all started 25 years ago with a dream to educate children about the ins and outs of banking. What started as an idea, has flourished into a beautiful 25-year partnership between Farmington Public Schools and LOC Credit Union.
- Unique Mortgage Solutions
(July 16, 2021)
While we know every buying situation is unique, we've crafted a number of different programs that could fit each of your financing needs.
- Protect Yourself From Fraud, Identity Theft and more
(June 14, 2021)
We want to ensure you and your finances are safe.
- Federal Stimulus Payment FAQs
(December 30, 2020)
Check out our FAQs to help answer your questions and get additional information about the second round of Federal Stimulus Payments!
- Errors with Bill Pay and Internet Explorer
(December 15, 2020)
Subscribers using IE may be experiencing problems with some bill pay functions. IE is no longer compatible with security measures in our bill pay service. Consider upgrading to a newer browser for full functionality and safety.
- A Guide to Your First Holiday Budget Planning During a Pandemic
(November 2, 2020)
As the world continues to deal with the COVID-19 Pandemic. It’s important to take a look at holiday budgets before starting your shopping.
- End-of-Year Financial Review
(November 1, 2020)
2021 is quickly coming to an end. Here are a couple of year-end financial tasks to tackle before the new year.
- Shop Safely This Holiday Season
(November 1, 2020)
With so many logging in online to make purchases for the holiday season, it’s important to understand how to protect yourself from the potential risks.
- Why Dealership Financing May Not Be The Best Option
(September 21, 2020)
When choosing between financing at a dealership or credit union ask yourself which one will be more beneficial in the long run.
- Home Equity Loan vs Cash-Out Refinance
(August 18, 2020)
A home equity loan and a cash-out refinance on your mortgage are two ways to access the value that has accumulated in your home. Although the loans are similar, they’re not the same.
- Getting to Know Your Credit
(July 10, 2020)
An important component of financial success is a good credit score. Do you know what your current credit score is or how you can obtain it?