What's happening at LOC and a library of financial tips and tricks.
News & Financial Fitness Tips - All
- Start the New Year Off on the Right Financial Foot
(December 7, 2022)
With 2023 here, we want to ensure you and your finances are ready for the New Year and beyond.
- How to Stay Safe From Common Holiday Scams
(November 10, 2022)
Every year, thousands of people fall victims to holiday scams and this year will likely be no different. Thankfully, there are a number of different ways you can help protect you and your finances.
- In the Market for a Used Vehicle? Consider These Tips Before Your Purchase
(October 12, 2022)
While it’s easy to focus on the numbers like the age of the car, mileage and cost, you also want to make sure to select a car that fits your needs for however long you expect to have it.
- Welcome MemberFocus Members!
(September 1, 2022)
We've put together a complete guide to help welcome you to the LOC Credit Union family.
- Easily Update Your Card Information Online with CardUpdatr (July 15, 2022)
- Upgrades Coming to the LOC Mobile App
(June 3, 2022)
Exciting updates are coming to the LOC Mobile App soon!
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages. Are They Right For You?
(May 18, 2022)
In a rising rate environment, have you considered how an Adjustable-Rate Mortgage could help your hunt for a new home?
- LOC Credit Union Members Officially Approve Merger with MemberFocus Community Credit Union
(April 25, 2022)
Membership overwhelmingly approved the merger at their special meeting on Tuesday, April 26.
- Easily Select Birth Year While Resetting Password
(March 22, 2022)
Follow the link for some helpful tips to easily select your birth year.
- Our New Digital Banking Solution is Now Available!
(December 21, 2021)
Click the link above to learn more and get signed in today!
- Farmington Public Schools Celebrates 25-Year Partnership With LOC Credit Union
(October 7, 2021)
It all started 25 years ago with a dream to educate children about the ins and outs of banking. What started as an idea, has flourished into a beautiful 25-year partnership between Farmington Public Schools and LOC Credit Union.
- Unique Mortgage Solutions
(July 16, 2021)
While we know every home buying situation is unique, we've crafted a number of different programs that could fit each of your financing needs.
- Protect Yourself From Fraud, Identity Theft and more
(June 14, 2021)
We want to ensure you and your finances are safe.
- Federal Stimulus Payment FAQs
(December 30, 2020)
Check out our FAQs to help answer your questions and get additional information about the second round of Federal Stimulus Payments!
- A Guide to Your First Holiday Budget Planning During a Pandemic
(November 2, 2020)
As the world continues to deal with the COVID-19 Pandemic. It’s important to take a look at holiday budgets before starting your shopping.