Solidify your finances with a free checking account.
Looking to open a new checking account? Open an LOC checking account with no minimum balance requirements and no monthly fee. When you compare our checking account to other types of checking accounts from banks and financial providers, you'll find that it is one of the best checking account options available.
Whether you are looking for a joint checking account, teen checking account or college checking account, our simple option includes:
- No monthly fee, minimum balance requirement or check writing fees
- Direct deposit options for payroll, pension and Social Security
- Easy to use VISA Debit Card
- Ability to make purchases directly from your checking account with Digital Wallets
- More than 30,000 fee-free ATMs for deposits and withdrawals across the US through the CO-OP Network
- Free Digital Banking with Bill Pay and SavvyMoney, our free comprehensive credit score solution
- Easy-to-use Mobile Deposit option within our Mobile Apps
- Options for Overdraft Protection
- Low cost 24/7 ID Theft Protection
Plus, you'll enjoy a personal financial relationship with our team of knowledgeable Financial Success Specialists who will open the door to a wide range of opportunities for you and your finances—providing you with savings, convenience, flexibility, and peace of mind.
Switch Your Checking Account to LOC Today!
Switching your existing Checking Accounts over to LOC Credit Union doesn't need to be a hassle. We've made it easier than ever with ClickSWITCH.
In as little as 10 minutes, switch all of your direct deposits and automatic payments to your existing Checking Account at LOC Credit Union. This eliminates the hassle of having to contact each business and helps to ensure that you don't miss a payment during your account transition.
How it Works:
1. For a quick and easy process, login to Digital Banking and hover over the Accounts Tab and click on "Account Switching"
2. You can also get the process started by visiting the ClickSWITCH portal.
3. Switch your direct deposits and automatic payments: Use your old account to automatically find and move all recurring transactions.
4. Get notifications as it works for you: The solution does the work for you, receive real-time updates and get notified when it's done.
Personal Account Agreements and Disclosures
- Member and Account Agreement - August 2020
- Personal Account Schedule of Fees
- Electronic Funds Transfer Agreement and Disclosure - October 2021
- Authorization and Agreement to Receive Electronic Statements and Other Disclosures
- Truth-In-Savings Statement
- Funds Availability Notice - July 2020
- Standard & Extended Overdraft Coverage Disclosure - July 2020
- Substitute Check Disclosure