24/7 access pass to your money.
An Visa ® debit card provides you with 24/7 access to your LOC account to:
- Easily pay for purchases directly from your LOC checking account anywhere the Visa logo is displayed worldwide
- Load your LOC Debit Card into your Digital Wallets and easily check out at your favorite store and more
- Get cash back at participating merchants with your purchase
- Avoid paying fees for deposits and withdrawals at more than 30,000 ATMs via the CO-OP Network.
- Visa Zero Liability Policy provides you with maximum protection against unauthorized use of your card if lost or stolen or if the card number is compromised
- Use Visa Purchase Alerts to help monitor your account against fraud
- Instant issue Visa Debt Cards available at any LOC Financial Success Center
LOC Visa Debit Card FAQs
Account authorizations may be greater than the purchase when the final amount isn’t known. For example, your card may be authorized when pumping gas for a greater amount because the final transaction amount is unknown at the time of authorization. Most of these transactions have less than a 24-hour hold, and financial institutions are required to remove all holds within 72 hours.
You can use the Order Replacement Card in our mobile app to request a new card. Note that this should only be used for cards that are damaged or no longer working and not lost or stolen. If you don't use our mobile app, you will need to contact us to get a replacement card. Instant issue cards are also available at our branch locations.
Before contacting us, please make sure you did not disable the card using our mobile app. If you did, you can re-enable it within the app. Otherwise, please contact us so we can help you.
If your VISA Debit Card is lost or stolen:
- Call 888.241.2510 immediately to report it lost or stolen and to receive instructions on how to reorder your card. Call 909.941.1398 if you are outside the U.S.
- If you use our mobile banking app, you have the ability to disable the card under the Card Controls Feature
- Monitor your account for fraudulent transactions
By reporting your card lost or stolen any Digital Wallet transaction associated with your physical card will be blocked. It is recommended that you remove the lost or stolen card from your Digital Wallet on your device and add your replacement card once it has arrived and been activated.
Your daily ATM limit is $500. Your daily Point of Sale (POS) is $2,500.