New Digital Banking Solution
Arrives This Spring!
As we work towards wrapping up another great year at LOC Credit Union, we're excited to announce that we'll be debuting an all-new Digital Banking solution in just a few short months! Our team has been busy behind the scenes working hard to bring you a great new digital banking experience. Coming this spring, is an intuitive and robust Digital Banking solution that will offer a seamless experience regardless of the device you use. In addition to a consistent experience across all of your devices, there will be a number of new features and added functionality that you're going to love, that will help ensure that you're getting the most out of your LOC accounts.
New & Enhanced Features Include
- Comprehensive credit score analysis, reporting and more
- Financial Wellness tools for budgeting, savings and personal financial management
- Quick access to accounts and available balances
- Member to member account transfers
- Add and monitor your accounts outside of LOC for full circle view of all of your account activity in one convenient location
- Increased card controls across all devices
- Multi-factor and biometric authentication for added strength and security
- Customized account alerts and notification options to keep you in control of your finances
- Members with multiple member numbers or who are joint on other accounts will see all their account information under one login
- Joint members can also have their own login credentials
- Clean transaction descriptions to help you more easily identify and track transactions
- Ability to establish stronger passwords and 2-Factor Authentication for logging in
One of our top priorities is ensuring your data and information is safe. Utilizing multi-factor and biometric authentication, the strength and security measures of our new digital banking platform give us the ability to easily monitor and prevent potential cases of fraud on your accounts. Anytime a new device or suspicious activity is detected, you can expect to receive a randomly generated access code sent to your e-mail or mobile phone. These real-time authentication requests are one of many features of our new Digital Banking experience designed to give you peace of mind, knowing your accounts and information are safe.
What You Can Do to Prepare for The Upcoming Launch
While we continue to get this new solution ready for launch, we highly recommend you review your account information today to ensure your contact details are up-to-date. This will be vital in setting up your account in the new platform when the time comes. Please follow the steps below to ensure we have your most current contact information.
- Login to Online Banking
- Select the "Service" tab at the top of the page
- Find Address, Phone & eMail Change and click on "Continue"
- Verify that all of your contact information is correct, including email, address and phone number
- Click "Submit", double check your information and then click on "Confirm" to process any changes
LOC will only be converting over those users who have logged in in the last 12 months. However, you will be able to re-register for online banking at any time.
Additionally, if Internet Explorer 11 is your preferred browser, we recommend you make the switch now to the latest version of Google Chrome, FireFox, Microsoft Edge or Safari to ensure you're getting the optimal experience with our new innovative digital banking platform.
Accessing Your Existing Accounts
Members who have multiple member numbers with LOC will need to use the username associated with their oldest member number to login for the first time.
Joint members without their own member number should create their own set of login credentials. With our new Digital Banking Solution, all members will have their own unique username and password, including those joint on any account(s).
We will only be converting over those accounts who have logged in within the last 12 months. For those existing users, the first time logging in to our enhanced Digital Banking solution will be a simple process:
- From your mobile device or tablet, visit the app store to get the most updated version of our new Digital Banking Application
- Once you've opened the Mobile App/Online Banking, enter in your current digital banking username and password. Select "Login".
- You will be prompted to create a new password
- Read the disclosure and Select "Agree"
- Verify your identity by entering in personal information associated with your account (Username, Account Number, Social Security Number and e-mail address (optional)
- Select a delivery method to receive a temporary password (text or eMail)
- Select the "Login" button
- Enter your username and temporary password that was just sent to you
- Now you will create a new password. Make sure your password meets all of the necessary requirements in order to keep your account secure:
- At least nine characters
- At least one lowercase letter
- At least one uppercase letter
- At least one number
- At least one special character
New Users of Digital Banking
If you are not currently a user or have not used Online or Mobile Banking with us in the last year, then you will need to register as a new user.
- Download the new LOC Mobile App
- Click the "First Time User" or the "Sign Up Now" link. This will prompt the system to walk you through the setup where you'll just follow the onscreen instructions.
If you run into any issues along the way, please reach out to our Contact Center at 800-837-4562 and one of our team members will be more than happy to assist you!
Setting Up New Account Alerts
Any existing alerts you have setup in our current Online Banking will need be setup again once our new Digital Banking solution launches.
With our new solution, in addition to the Email and SMS text alert options previously available you'll be able to setup Push Notifications for your Mobile Device.
Some alerts, like changes to your account profile, are set-up as default to help protect your accounts. While these alerts cannot be turned off, you can edit how you wish to receive these type of alerts. Please see below for some examples of the type of account alerts you will be able to setup in our new Digital Banking Solution and how you can receive those alerts: