Frequently Asked Questions
Our online Bill Pay service offers a person-to-person payment option. There is no fee to use this feature. To pay a person, simply go to the Bill Pay widget and:
- Select Add Payee
- Select "Person" and click "Next"
- Enter in the Payees Name, Payment Method and Funding Account and click "Next"
- If sending electronically, provide their banking information (Account number, routing number and account type) then click "Add Payee"
- If sending by check, provide mailing address and phone number
- If sending by SMS, provide their phone number and a shared secret for security
- If sending by e-Mail, provide their e-mail address and a shared secret for security
You can call our bill pay support at 800.273.2481.
Yes. All your current payee/payment information will carry over. Please review your bill pay settings, just to be sure everything is correct. However, for members with multiple bill payment accounts, we can only convert payment history for one of the accounts.
No, existing payees and scheduled bill payments will appear in the new platform.
Normal processing time is 2-3 business days.
This error is occurring due to the entry in the memo field. You may be using too many characters (Max = 25), or you may be using special characters that are not allowed.
Yes, any time money above a set threshold is being transferred out of your account, or a new account link (external or internal) is being established, a verification code will be sent via Voice, Email, or Text to verify your identity.
An eBill (electronic bill) is an electronic version of a paper bill that you can view and pay via the Bill Pay widget. The eBills are only compatible with companies that have been designated as an eBill provider (ex: Verizon Wireless, Discover and Home Depot).